In accordance with the Law on the Protection of Personal Data ("Law") No. 6698, published in the Official Gazette No. 29677 dated 07.04.2016, Holding the title of “data controller”, Depot Konaklama Hizmetleri A.Ş. ("Company"), in order to fulfill the obligation of clarification arising from Article 10 of the Law, submits the following matters to the information and review of its members, users and customers with this Clarification Text.
This Clarification Text is valid for all persons ("Customer") who are members of the website named www.thestay.com.tr ("Site") and / or request to receive service from hotels belonging to our Company and all personal data given to company.
1. Clarification by Data Supervisor
Your first name, last name, e-mail address, phone number data, credit card information and the data required in accordance with the measures taken during Covid-19 period are stored and processed by our company as data supervisor during the booking and membership through the website.
The company attaches importance to the confidentiality and protection of your personal data while providing its services; In accordance with the Law, your personal data obtained / to be obtained by the Company as Data Supervisor or shared or to be shared with the Company by you, will only be processed by the Company within the scope described below and in the manner stipulated in the Law.
2. Collecting and Processing Method of Your Personal Data
Your personal data is collected in verbal, written or electronic media through channels such as the company’s website, social media accounts, mobile applications, sales and marketing units, customer forms, digital marketing, agreements, applications, forms, offers, cookies used in site visits / internet in accordance with the law.
Your personal data obtained within the scope of the law and other legislation may be recorded, stored, kept, preserved and changed by the Company and its affiliated companies as Data Supervisor or via websites in written, verbal and electronic media, in the manner prescribed by law, by juridical or legal reasons, may be shared with legal entities which the Company deems appropriate with other persons and / or natural persons who were third persons concerned or a real person concerned or abroad Turkey, including the transfer to be processed abroad.
3. Purposes and Legal Reasons of Processing Your Personal Data
Your personal data is stored and processed by our company as the Data Supervisor based on the legal grounds of "It is clearly stipulated in the laws" in accordance with Article 5 / 2.a of the Law and "It is necessary to process personal data belonging to the parties of the contract provided that it is directly related to the establishment or execution of a contract" in accordance with Article 5 / 2.c.
In this context, your personal data is stored, processed and stored by our Company in the capacity of Data Supervisor, until notified by you and the legal period and reasons expire;
In accordance with the Turkish Commercial Code numbered 6102 and the communiqués and regulations related to these laws, in order to carry out the invoice process and accounting transactions within the framework of the consumer relationship between the parties, in accordance with the Tax Procedure Law No.213 and the Turkish Commercial Code No.6102, which our Company is subject to, the legal reason It is processed on a daily basis and stored until notified by you and until the legal period and reasons expire. In addition, your personal data will be signed in accordance with Article 5 / 2.c of the Law in order to inform about the changes that may occur in the services, the performance of the services to be provided within this scope, the continuity and efficiency of these services, Provided that it is necessary to process personal data belonging to the parties of the contract, on the basis of the legal reason or if the approval has been given under the Law No.6563 on the Regulation of Electronic Commerce, to inform the members and customers about the campaigns and opportunities or the price, marketing, other facilities, offers and to provide information, to communicate effectively with members and customers, or to control and improve the systems where services are provided, to prevent illegal use of the services
4. Persons and / or Entities to whom Your Personal Data may be Transferred
Persons / Organizations which your personal data you will share with the Company can be transferred within the scope of the Law, with the objectives in the Law and this Clarification Text;
All kinds of official authorities and institutions, shareholders of the Company and direct / indirect domestic / overseas subsidiaries, software program-service partner individuals and organizations that the Company receives / cooperates with to carry out its activities, banks for collection purposes and / or the authorized institutions and the domestic / foreign organizations and other relevant third parties that work to carry out the activities related to these purposes.
5. (Cookie) Usage
Cookies are text files that are loaded by your internet browser when you visit www.thestay.com.tr and contain small pieces of information stored on your computer, mobile phone or tablet. The company may collect your navigational information in order to provide better service to the Site Users, to inform the User, Members and customers of the campaigns and advantages, and within the framework of its legal obligations, provided that it is not used outside the purpose and scope specified in this Clarification Text on your Personal Data and other legislation and may share it with third parties when necessary.
6. The Situations in which the Company may Process Your Personal Data without Express Consent In Accordance to Law
In accordance to law, company may process your personal data which are stated above and collected in accordance to law, without your express consent, in the following cases;
• In cases clearly stipulated in the laws,
• In case of your being unable to disclose your consent as a data owner due to the actual impossibility, or if your consent is not granted legal validity, the processing of your personal data is mandatory to protect the life or body integrity of yourself or someone else
• On condition that it is directly related to the establishment or performance of a contract, in case it is necessary to process personal data of the parties to the contract.
• If it is mandatory for the company to fulfill a legal obligation,
• In case that your personal data is made public by you,
• In case data processing is mandatory for the establishment, use or protection of a right,
• In case that data processing is mandatory for the legitimate interests of the company, provided that it does not harm your fundamental rights and freedoms.
7. What are Your Rights Under the Law?
By applying to our company in accordance with Article 11 of the Law you have rights to;
• To learn whether your personal data is processed or not,
• To request information if your personal data has been processed,
• To learn the purpose of processing your personal data and whether they are used appropriately for their purpose,
• To know the third parties in the country or abroad to whom your personal data has been transferred,
• To request correction of your personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing,
• To request the deletion or destruction of your personal data within the framework of the conditions stipulated in Article 7 of the Law,
• To request the transactions made pursuant to subparagraphs (d) and (e) to be notified to third parties to whom your personal data have been transferred,
• To object to the emergence of a result against you by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
• To request the compensation of the damage, in case that you suffer damage due to unlawful processing of your personal data.
As of 07.10.2016, which is the effective date of the regulation, you may use your rights under this article and your requests for updates and changes to your personal data by contacting the company's headquarters in person, provided that you have been notarized and/or authenticated. In addition, after the announcement of other methods to be determined by the Personal Data Protection Board, the company will announce how applications will be received through these methods. The company will conclude your request free of charge as soon as possible and within thirty (30) days at the latest, depending on the nature of the request. However, if the requested transaction also requires a cost, we will charge the fee in the tariff determined by the Personal Data Protection Board within the scope of Article 13 of the Law.
DEPOT KONAKLAMA HİZMETLERİ A.Ş
Protection of Personal Data Application Form